Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind

+3
dangata
zaharah
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Aisha

Aisha

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Th?id=H.4686132247003807&pid=15

seems like we all fainted sister Harb, got anything to revive us?

Aisha

Aisha

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Th?id=H.4963677322806683&pid=15
my favorite is this sister. Do you think we can stock this place with some good candy, homemade

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

This might be only way:

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Th_Smiley24

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Aisha wrote:Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Th?id=H.4963677322806683&pid=15
my favorite is this sister. Do you think we can stock this place with some good candy, homemade

As those aren´t in the shops in here I had to found information what they include:

YORK Peppermint Pattie

Ingredients

SUGAR; CORN SYRUP; SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE ( CHOCOLATE; SUGAR; COCOA; MILK FAT; COCOA BUTTER; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER; VANILLIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) ; INVERT SUGAR; EGG WHITES; OIL OF PEPPERMINT; MILK

My homemade ones include only icing sugar, egg white and peppermint aroma (and dark chocolate as covering).

But why not, it is also keep some kind of stockpile for emergency situations...

Aisha

Aisha

Hey Sis Harb. I'm going to try your patties this weekend. Insha Allah

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Good luck. They are very easy to make - I have made them many times. Just remember keep them in fridge (or some other quite cold room) and if you don´t cover them by chocolate entirely (but just use it a little as decoration), keep them in some box separated - they can easily adhere to each others in plastic bag.

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Just stopped by for a French vanila coffee and to say good morning. I'm on way out the door for my weekend work. May you all have a wonderful day.
ERose

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Just yesterday I made more peppermint patties, oat-cocoa balls and sweet rye cookies. This day later I am planning to make cheese cake with homemade plum jam.

You are all welcomed... if your are not still fainted there.

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

wow sister that sweet rye bread sounds yummy, are u cooking for guest? Hey I fainted and woke back up again lol

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

We had a little party here - in the multicultural club I am member. They liked them . as well my sweets too (but they didn´t faint).

I will send recipe later if someone wants to try - but no chocolate with them, sorry.

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Sister Harb. How was the party?

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Party was fine. My role there was the most important you see: bring to there sweets and cookies. Also I read stories to kids.

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 86120

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Mashallah sister this was an important role and well you entertained the children. Alhamdolillah

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

I made yesterday peppermint patties by double chocolate covering; by white chocolate and after that by dark chocolate.

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 86120

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Ooops everyones looks fainted again. Nice. I can drink my coffee lonely and read newest news too.

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 3 Coffee

Aisha

Aisha

Oh wow mashallah sister. Double dipping is always good. Got a free minute before bed

zaharah

zaharah

parties, chocolate, fainting, more chocolate
I gotta catch up with Pure MOTO
laters
Grabs Sister Harbs chocolate located in the 5 star room

Aisha

Aisha

Lol. Welcome back dear zaharah. Yes we have had some serious eating and a party. Sister Harb had members fainting from some delicous recipes. Check them out. But be careful you too can faint. Lol

zaharah

zaharah

Thanks sister Aisha. Good to be back and rested. I had guest yesterday and we all had a wonderful time. How's the party sister Harb, made any more desserts

Aisha

Aisha

Yes our sister is always busy making us faint with the sweets here. Lol

zaharah

zaharah

I see
Sister you need to make a cookbook. Sister Harb you ever thought of it, or do you have one already?

Aisha

Aisha

What a Great idea.

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

lol! I could write the first Finnish halal cook book... why not? And a lot of chocolate recipes... and more fainted people...

zaharah

zaharah

lol yes sister Harb please do it and I would need a signed copy

zaharah

zaharah

hey Salams ER how are you? Long time, right....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum