Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind

+3
dangata
zaharah
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Aisha

Aisha

Lol shall we summon Zaharah to fend for herself in here?? Ok I'm making all and I add extra Peanut Butter for me, that's my favorite. And sugar for ebonyRose. Harb what kind u want??

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

LOL looks like we are going to need extra chocolate.
Don't worry Im sure Zaharah got some tucked away some where. Hey sis Harb, how are you?

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 1-Oz--Gourmet-Cookie--Assorted-_20090646586

Ok usually im snatching up the cookies in my house. I had to grab these, looks like Aisha is busy cleaning the kitchen

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Oat cookies with covered some chocolate, please...

zaharah

zaharah

oh chocolate for me all the way, Hey ALL Im cooking for real maybe little slow

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

yes dear I got your PM
working to much

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Why this place looks all the time so empty? Not even coffee anywhere. Have you all got overdose of chocolate there and lay in the bed?

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Coffeestat

Aisha

Aisha

Lol it seems so. Somebody needs to put some fresh cakes and pies in here. Where is an updated newspaper or something. Let me go in search!

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Ok here is some:

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Cakes_pssnfr

Coffee to others:

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Coffee-cup

But at this time of the night just tea to me, thanks:

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Hot-tea

Need to go to bed soon...

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

I finally found newspapers...

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Bth_coffeeandpapergif

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Lol. Look at sis Harb. She has got the party started. Lol
Let's do it

Aisha

Aisha

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 769599be-5c9a-3554-84a6-fc2384fc6f29

ok fresh espresso is ready hijab

Aisha

Aisha

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Th?id=I.4577555491848411&pid=15

fresh stack just in

Aisha

Aisha

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Th?id=H.4628197466310601&pid=15

And fresh muffins and cookies. Hey we all know who is the best with fresh cakes and sweets here in the place.

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Wow back from the powder room and all this has taken place. Oh goodie!! Sisters your really making this coffee house attractive!! Wait I heard the bell above the door. Is that you Sis Hard? Welcome

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Thanks. Hmmm... here is smelling like fresh coffee...

I have been busy last week as made homemade sweets to bazaar of my club... oat-cocoa balls, peppermint patties, date-nut balls, gingerbread cookies...

Aisha

Aisha

peppermint patties affraid Im there

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Lol
Mint Queen. Looks like you've found her weakness Sis Harb
Lol (very sneaky lol)

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Yes yes, all of you have some weak point... some are like...

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Chocoholic

Aisha

Aisha

I confess, I do like Chocolate.
BUT MINT mixed in just sends me to orbit.....moon bound

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Th?id=H.4627445790802985&pid=15

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Like these?

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Peppermint-Patties1-2530

Aisha

Aisha

slobbering.....Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Th?id=I.4888124564506207&pid=15

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Hmmm... all place seems to be full of chocoholics and chocolate-mint-holics.

Better send here next only dry rusks.

Aisha

Aisha

what is that sister?

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Like:

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  - Page 2 Rusks

But I afraid you just would spread melted chocolate over them...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum