It is my pleasure to share with you the following 5 amazing quotes from eminent minds/persons in the Islamic World. The quotes have that in-built capacity to send us towards good. Here we go:--
(1) "Know that you cannot Love Allah until you love obeying
Him."-- Hasan al-Basri.
(2) "If you are aware of your humility, then you are arrogant."-- Ibn Ata'illah.
(3) "Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy."-- Jalaluddin Rumi.
(4) "Cease to sin, because you will not meet Allah with anything
[as valuable] as few sins."-- A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her.
(5) "Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life; without light
and shade no picture is clear."-- Inyat Khan.