So many of our Muslim Brothers and Sisters do good and engage in Zikr, but still think about what they can do to set themselves apart from all others... wanting to do more, sort of. The purpose being to make oneself a prime candidate for Allah's Favour, Mercy and Forgiveness and Admittance to Jannah.
In that regards, I wish to advise us all to stick to the following deeds for Allah's Sake, namely:--
(1) Tahajjud... the voluntary Night Prayers/Sallah.
(2) Fasting... the voluntary fasting on 13th, 14th and 15th of every month or to fast on
every Monday and Thursday.
(3) Spreading Guidance (Hidaya) and Islamic Knowledge. This is a long-lasting form
(4) Teach the Qur'an: The Hadith says it is one of the best actions.
(5) Build a Masjid-- for every Prayer in it would count as Sadaqa for you.
(6) Akhlaq/ Be of high moral character... it outweighs prayer and fasting.