Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Vote_lcapThe Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Voting_barThe Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Vote_lcapThe Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Voting_barThe Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Empty The Bible said - Jesus is a servant of GOD Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 pm

dangata

dangata

TheAngieIshmael

TheAngieIshmael
Noob
Noob

Jesus really was a Servant of God; He was God manifest in the flesh, otherwise how could He come down to earth? He was totally dead to sin, and we should all follow His example..

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Hello The AngieIshmael, welcome to pure motivation. Glad you are here. Please could you tell us the example your talking about that we should follow? Again welcome to PM Salam

TheAngieIshmael

TheAngieIshmael
Noob
Noob

Salam! Following Jesus' example is to be like Him: He was totally dead to sin, (His Body) in total submission and obedience to God, humble, He exibited the whole Fruit of the Spirit...

Aisha

Aisha

Jesus really was a Servant of God; He was God manifest in the flesh, otherwise how could He come down to earth? He was totally dead to sin, and we should all follow His example..
by TheAngieIshmael

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm Aisha, so good to meet you, I hope your stay here is nice and you found a nice place or two to lounge. Don't forget to visit the Daily Grind, nice sweets there. Please can you talk more about this
God manifest in the flesh

Sign the Guest Book

TheAngieIshmael

TheAngieIshmael
Noob
Noob

Thank you, nice to meet you also!

And of course, I would be glad to!!

Here are a few of the many Scriptures and prophecies about this:

Phil 2:5-11: "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a servant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Col. 1:19-22: "For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and irreproachable in His sight."

Jeremiah 23:5-6: “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

Ezekiel 37:24: “And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Jesus came to earth as a man, in flesh, and He suffered and died for the sins of the human race. It is in the name of Jesus -- that name by which He was known when He was in human form -- that every knee will bow and every tongue confess to salvation. This salvation in the name of Jesus was foretold by the prophet Isaiah:

Isa. 45:22-23: "Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath."

We learn, then, from the scriptures, the great significance of the incarnation. Jesus was God "manifested in the flesh" (1 Tim. 3:16). And the significance of Jesus as God manifested in the flesh is expressed in many other spots in the Bible..

You can visit a pretty good site that lists many prophecies from the Bible about this. Sorry, I would've posted it up, but new members aren't allowed to... So I guess you can private message me if you are interested..

God bless!!!

-Angie

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello and welcome again
I would've posted it up, but new members aren't allowed to..

Please are you having problems posting, starting threads or replying?

https://puremotivation.forumotion.com

TheAngieIshmael

TheAngieIshmael
Noob
Noob

No, it just says that new members cannot post links, only after 7 days.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum