Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Vote_lcapLittle explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Voting_barLittle explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Vote_lcapLittle explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Voting_barLittle explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Empty Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Samira

Samira

Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Le10

i was so excited when i read this i wish it was in the u.s also though here is link where i got it from
http://www.sisters-magazine.com/index.php?k2archivedate=&option=com_k2&k2=k2&view=itemlist&task=date&month=&year=&redire=trues&itemidflage=274

Dear SISTERS

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

I'm writing to tell you about an exciting new magazine for Muslim children: Little Explorers.

As an author of children's books, I am always looking at new ways of interacting with children, notably Muslim children. Around the world millions of Muslim children are growing up with English as their primary language of education and communication. Aside from some religious textbooks, these children hardly have any Islamic literature available to read which may shape their behaviour, attitudes or morality.

I am sure that we have all been in this situation: we arrive at the supermarket and, as we head to the magazine aisle, the kids run into the children's section. Then there's that awful moment where the boys pick up the latest wrestling publication, with more nakedness than you would like to think about. And the girls come back with some inappropriate story about the latest blonde-haired princess. At this point, when you try to explain to the children why they cannot have these magazines, a sense of sadness overcomes you, because you would really love to get them a magazine that they will enjoy.

Enter, Little Explorers Magazine.
Little Explorers is an English language magazine for Muslim children that can rival any other children's magazines out there for content and quality but also educates our children about this beautiful religion of ours in a fun and interactive way.

Little Explorers contains stories, comics, games, articles, and activities along Islamic lines. The purpose of the magazine is not only to provide an alternative to the many inappropriate options our children have, but also to provide content that will shape our children's ideals and character in the light of Islam. The magazine will, insha Allah, support the emergence of a whole generation of children who are not only comfortable with their Islamic identity but are also able to successfully relate to the environment in which they live. The magazine will also support parents in the Islamic development of their children.

I have received overwhelming support for this magazine and the feedback from parents, children, teachers and our respected scholars alike has been very encouraging, notably one of the pioneers of contemporary education. Dr Bilal Philips, publisher of the Eemaan Reading Series for children, warmly says;

"Welcome to an exciting new experience in the field of Muslim children's literature. Little Explorers Magazine is a pioneering effort in a vast educational realm in which precious little has been done over the past three decades."
The magazine will be launched on a subscription-based model, and will be available on a bi-monthly basis. We are working around the clock to get the first issue out in Ramadan, and guess what? We have managed to find a sponsor for the first issue so our children can have a truly moving Eid gift with compliments of Mercy Mission.

I am so excited, it's like being a kid again!

Wasalaam

Shazia Nazlee

Shazia Nazlee was born and raised in Bradford. At 29, she already has several published children’s books to her name, including ‘The tribe of Qur’aish’, ‘The lost kitten’, ‘The gift of Ramadan’, ‘The gift of my mother’ and ‘The football feud’. Shazia can be contacted at info@littleexplorersmagazine.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Sm_sum10

Little explorers ( muslim kid magazine) Sm_sum11

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Alaikum Sister Samira...
WOW sister this made me jump, cause i never see anything like this available with children I pray Insha Allah to be able to get this somehow
Thanks for this

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum