Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Who am I ? Vote_lcapWho am I ? Voting_barWho am I ? Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Who am I ? EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Who am I ? EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Who am I ? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Who am I ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Who am I ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Who am I ? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Who am I ? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Who am I ? EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Who am I ? EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Who am I ? EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Who am I ? EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Who am I ? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Who am I ? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Who am I ? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Who am I ? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Who am I ? EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Who am I ? EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Who am I ? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Who am I ? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Who am I ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Who am I ? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Who am I ? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Who am I ? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Who am I ? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Who am I ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Who am I ? EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Who am I ? EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Who am I ? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Who am I ? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Who am I ? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who am I ?

4 posters

A Prophet of Allah, but not a messenger. King of Israel. My book was Zubar. Who am I ?

Who am I ? Vote_lcap19%Who am I ? Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Who am I ? Vote_lcap6%Who am I ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Who am I ? Vote_lcap63%Who am I ? Vote_rcap 63% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who am I ? Empty Who am I ? Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Aisha

Aisha

Choose your answer. After the answer is confirmed right, then you ask the next question related to who am I...

2Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm

dangata

dangata

Revelation of Zabur:
Allah revealed the Zabur (Book of Psalms) to Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him). It contains lessons for the guidance of Israelites. The Holy Qur'an says:

We gave to Dawud Zabur. (4: 163)

Whenever he recited the verses of the Zabur in a sweet melodious tone, the listeners began to dance in a fit of religious frenzy. They Rocked around him and eulogised God in the accompaniment of Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him). Above all the beasts. birds, creeping insects and even mountains were fascinated on hearing the recitation of the hymns from the Zabur. The Holy Qur'an affirms:

"We bestowed grace aforetime on Dawud from Ourselves. O ye mountains! Sing you back the praises of Allah with him and you birds also." (34:10)

It was We that made the hills declare in union with him Our praises at eventide and the break of day and the birds all with him turned to Allah." (38:18,19)

Dawud (David) was not only an illustrious Prophet of the Israelites but he was also their king. The Holy Qur'an affirms:

"And Allah gave him the kingdom! and wisdom and taught him of that which He willed." (2: 251).

"(And it was said unto him) 0' Dawud!To! We have set you as a vicegerent in the earth, therefore, judge aright between mankind and follow not desire." (38:26)

The Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) had an ancestral link with the Prophet Ya'qub (peace be upon him). He lived in Bait-ul-Lahm which was situated at the distance of ten miles from Jerusalem. The Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) was the youngest of his eight brothers. The Prophet Samuel (peace be upon him) had received an indication that the Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) would become king after Jalut (Goliath). He went to Baitul-Lahm to cast a glance at Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him). He was much impressed at his attractive and angelic sight.

3Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:54 pm

dangata

dangata

* He lived for nine hundred and fifty years.
* Instructed to build a large boat and bring on board all believers and a pair of each species of animals before the
floods.
* He was a grand son of ldris.

WHO AM I?

4Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 pm

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Prophet Nuh

The Qu'ran states that Noah was inspired by God, like other Islamic prophets such as Ibrāhīm (Abraham), Ismā'īl (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), Isa (Jesus), Ilyas‘ (Elijah), Ayub (Job), Harun (Aaron), Yunus (Jonah), Daud (David) and Muhammad (Mohammed), and that he was a faithful messenger. Noah had firm belief in the oneness of God, and preached Islam (literally "submission," meaning submission to God).[20]
He continuously warned the people of the painful doom that was coming and to accept God, instead of worshipping idols such as Wadd, Suwa', Yaghuth, Ya'uq and Nasr.[21] He called the people to serve God, and said that nobody but God could save them.[22] He said that the time of the deluge was appointed and could not be delayed, and that the people had to submit to God.[23]
God commanded Noah to build a ship, the Ark, and as he was building it, the chieftains passed him and mocked him. Upon its completion, the ship was loaded with animals and Noah's household,[24] together with 76 who did submit to God. The people who denied the message of Noah, including one of his own sons, drowned.[25] The final resting place of the ship was referred to as Mount Judi.[26] Noah is called a grateful servant.[17] Both Noah (and Abraham) were taught the prophethood and the scripture.[27]

Prophet Nuh and the building of the Ship

Prophet Nuh (Alayhis Salam) and his followers built the ship out of broad planks and caulked it with palm-fibre. As they worked the non believers ridiculed them. Sometime after the ship had been completed, water started gushing out of the earth. Allah commanded Prophet Nuh (Alayhis Salam) to get into the ship, and to take with him a male and a female of each kind of living thing, and also to take the members of his family who believed and the small number of other believers from the community.

This was Prophet Nuh’s (Alayhis Salam) prayer before the flood. “O my Lord! Leave not a single one of the unbelievers on earth. For if any are left, they will only mislead those who worship you, and they will only produce wicked, ungrateful offspring. O my Lord! Forgive me, my parents, all who enter my house in faith, and all believing men and women. And to the wrongdoers grant no increase except in eternal damnation.”

The waters started to rise as water poured out of the earth and rain poured down upon the earth, and the waves were very high, like mountains. But the ship floated safely on the waves. Nuh (Alayhis Salam) saw one of his sons still on the shore and called to him to join them. The son was not a believer and called back that he would be safe on some mountain top. At that moment a wave came along and swept the son away, and he was seen no more.

Now Nuh (Alayhis Salam) was concerned about his son who had been washed away by the waves, because a father never stops being a father, even if the son is not a worthy man. So Nuh (Alayhis Salam) asked Allah, “O my Lord, surely my son is one of my family. And you promised that my family would be safe.”

Allah replied, “He is not a member of your family, for his conduct is not righteous. So don�t ask me for things about which you have no knowledge.” Then Nuh (Alayhis Salam) realized that he had gone too far. He begged Allah to forgive him for asking for something about which he had no knowledge. Only Allah knew why the son had been separated from the others.

When all the earth was flooded, Allah commanded, “O earth, swallow up your water and O sky, withhold your rain!” Slowly the waters receded and the ship came to rest on top of Mount Judi. The only surviving people were in that ship. Thus did Allah do away with those who did wrong.

Then Allah said, “O Nuh! Come down from your ship with peace from us, and blessings on you and on some of the peoples who will spring from those with you. But there will be other people who will lead a life of pleasure for a time, only in the end to be punished by us.”

You can read about Nuh (Alayhis Salam) in the Qur’an, Sura 7,Ayat 59-64; Sura 11,Ayat 25-49; Sura 26,Ayat 105-122; Sura 54,Ayat 9-15; and Sura 71,Ayat 1-28.

5Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

Also a prophet in Islam, and is mentioned in the Qur'an. Muslims also believe ___________to have been the guardian of Mary, mother of Jesus, and they believe _____________ to have been the father of John the Baptist.

_______________ started to pray to God for a son.

As a gift from God, he was given a son by the name of John, a name specially chosen for this child alone. Muslim tradition narrates that he was ninety-two years old[15] when he was told of John's birth.

Who am I?

6Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 pm

zaharah

zaharah

This Prophet was Zechariah

"O Zachariah," (it was said), "We give you good news of a son by the name of John. To none have we attributed that name before."
"How can I have a son, O LORD" he said, "when my wife is barren and I am old a decrepit?"
(The angel) answered: "Thus will it be. Your LORD said: 'This is easy for Me; for when I brought you into being you were nothing.'"
(Zachariah) said: "O LORD, give me a Sign." "Your sign" He answered, "shall be that you shall speak to no man for three days, although you are not dumb."
—Qur'an, sura 19 (Maryam), ayat 7–10

According to the Qur'an, Zechariah was the guardian of Mary, the mother of Jesus. The Qur'an states:
Behold! A woman of 'Imran said: "O my LORD! I do dedicate unto You what is in my womb for Your special service, so accept this of me, for You hear all and know all things."
And when she had given birth to the child, she said: "O LORD, I have delivered but a girl." But God knew best what she had delivered: A boy could not be as that girl was. "I have named her Mary, (she said), and I give her into your keeping. Preserve her and her children from Satan, the rejected."
Her LORD accepted her graciously, and she grew up with excellence, and was given into the care of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah came to see her in the chamber, he found her provided with food, and he asked: "Where has this come from, O Mary?" And she said: "From God, who gives food in abundance to whomsoever He will."
—Qur'an, sura 3 (Al-i-Imran), ayat 35–37

7Who am I ? Empty Re: Who am I ? Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

zaharah

zaharah

I was a prophet and a nephew of Abraham.

The twin cities which ??? was sent to with God's message, transgressed consciously against the bounds of God. Their avarice led to in-hospitality and robbery, which in turn led to the humiliation of strangers by mistreatment and rape. It was their abominable sin of homosexuality which was seen as symptomatic of their attitudes, and upon ??? exhorting them to abandon their transgression against God, they ridiculed him, threatening with dire consequences; ??? only prayed to God to be saved from doing as they did.

Who am I?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum