Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Vote_lcapMost Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Voting_barMost Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Vote_lcapMost Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Voting_barMost Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Full of hopes

Full of hopes

Most Superior way of asking for Forgiveness from Allah

The Messenger of Allah – may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him – said :
Indeed the major supplication for forgiveness is to say
اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلا أَنْ“Allaahumma anta rabbee, la ilaha illa anta, Khalaqtanee, wa ana abduka,wa ana ala ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu, a’outhu bika min sharri masanatu, aboo’u laka bini’matika alayya, wa aboo’u bitahmbee, faghfirleefa’innahu la yaghfiru ath-thunooba ‘illa ‘anta” [ Sahih Bukhari Vol.8 Hadith no:318]
“O Allah You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship in truth except You, You created me andI am Your slave and I am abiding to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in Youfrom the evil that I have committed, I profess to you my sins and I acknowledge Your favour upon me,so forgive me verily no one forgives sins except you.”
So if the worshipper says this when the morning arrives, truly believing init and he dies enters Paradise,and if he says this when the evening arrives truly believing in it enters Paradise.
——The above is taken from

• Gaining Rewards, taken from ‘Saheeh al-Kalima at-Tayib’ - By Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah -Checked by Imaam Muhammad Naasirud-Deen al-Albaanee [PDF] Must Read !!This collection of hadeeth, contain some of the valuable pearls of sayings, from the Messenger of Allah – may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. They yield immense rewards, in return of easy & effortless actions, for those whom Allah has made them easy.

[/b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum