Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Paradise' Plants  Vote_lcapParadise' Plants  Voting_barParadise' Plants  Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Paradise' Plants  Vote_lcapParadise' Plants  Voting_barParadise' Plants  Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Paradise' Plants  EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Paradise' Plants  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Paradise' Plants  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Paradise' Plants  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Paradise' Plants  EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Paradise' Plants  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Paradise' Plants  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Paradise' Plants  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paradise' Plants

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paradise' Plants  Empty Paradise' Plants Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:39 am

Afeefah

Afeefah
Noob
Noob

Paradise' Plants
By/ Sheikh Hany Hilmy
03/01/2009

The eighth assignment: The Remembrance - Paradise's plants

We have discussed remembrance and the fact that we must speak and hear in a way that pleases Allah.

If you love Him, you will remember Him because if you love someone, you will keep talking about him/her.

So, if your heart and imagination are filled with Allah, you will keep mentioning His name all the time and you will make people do like you. I always say whoever wants to make dua'a for me, please pray that I be the reason behind people loving Him.

O Allah I ask you for truthfulness and sincerity in my words and my deeds.

The prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: "No one on earth says that none has the right to be worshipped except He, Allah is the Greatest and there is no might nor power except with Allah, except that his sins will be expiated". (Narrated by Ahmad and classified as sahih by Al Albani).

He also said: "Whoever prays upon me once, Allah will pray ten times upon him, erase ten sins and lift him ten steps in paradise". (Narrated by Ahmad and corrected by Al Albani).

May peace and blessings be upon him

So, loving and remembering the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) is the same as loving and remembering Allah because he is Allah's so close to Allah the Exalted. So keep remembrance of him on your tongue all the times.

Paradise' Plants  1781_11247235554

As we said remembrance is the seed of the plants of paradise.

The prophet Abraham (peace be upon him), sent a special message to the Muslim nation with the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) in the night of Isra'a. He said: "O Muhammad, send my greetings to your nation (Ummah) and peace be upon you too. Tell them that paradise has a good soil and fresh water and it is deep and its plants are planted by saying how perfect is Allah, all praises be to Allah, none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and there is no power nor might except with Allah".

In Ashoura we need to aim for planting a vast oasis, not a small garden!

We need to increase our Lord's remembrance in Ashoura. In another hadith the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever says how perfect is the Great Allah, and all praises be to Him, a palm tree will be planted for him in Paradise" (narrated by An-Nisaee and corrected by Al Albani).

Watch how the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) used to raise his companions. He once passed by Abu Hurairah who was cultivating. The prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Oh Abu Hurairah, what are you planting?" He said: "Plants for me." The prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Shall I tell about plants that will be better for you." He said: "Of course, messenger of Allah." He said: "Say how perfect is Allah, all praises be to Allah, none has the right to be worshipped but Him and Allah is the Greatest. For each one you say, you get a tree in paradise"Sunan ibn Majah and classified as sahih by al-Albani

Al Hasan Al Basri used to say: The angels work all the time in planting and building in paradise for Adams' breed and when they stop, they were asked: "Why did you stop?" They said: "We are waiting for the charges".So, send them the remembrances to keep them working. Then, Al Hasan said: By my father and mother, make them work hard and tire them.

One of the righteous saw in a dream that someone was telling him: "We were ordered to finish building your home." Then, he heard a voice saying: "We finished building your home and we called it the pleasing home, so be joyful. We were ordered to furnish and decorate it. We spent seven days doing that. When it was the seventh day, the man died. Someone saw in the dream that the dead man entered the pleasing home and no one should wonder how it looks.. Allah al Kareem (Ever-Generous or the Noble) built it for him, this is how He rewards an obedient servant. Some saw in the dream that he entered paradise and saw his house and wives there. When he wanted to leave, one of his wives in paradise held him and said: "By Allah! Improve your deeds because the better your deed is the more beautiful we get."

2Paradise' Plants  Empty Re: Paradise' Plants Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Sister For this post.
It is really good information and very helpful for the deen, Mashallah..Thank You so much for this. BUT to be honest that picture above make me want to run and dive into the water and swim like a back stroke...

lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum