Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Vote_lcapProphet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Voting_barProphet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Vote_lcapProphet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Voting_barProphet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Empty Prophet Muhammad's Beautiful Conduct.. Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 am

Abu Zainab

Abu Zainab

Assalam alaykum,
In Ayat 21 of Surat Ahzab of the Holy Qur'an (33:21), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says:--

"YOU HAVE INDEED IN THE APOSTLE OF ALLAH A BEAUTIFUL PATTERN
        (of conduct), FOR ANYONE WHOSE HOPE IS IN ALLAH AND THE FINAL
        DAY, AND WHO ENGAGES MUCH IN THE PRAISE OF ALLAH."

In view of this, since our object is Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, we are charged to follow the Prophetic guidance taught/treaded by Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him... the guidance referred to as "a beautiful example"... that Allah loves. Spiritual teachers have always taught that the Prophet's example primarily lies in the inner qualities of his soul... designated by his compassion, justice, generosity, forgiveness etc

We should imitate him in this, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, by obeying the rules of Islamic Shari'a and overcoming everyday forgetfulness of the soul. This is closely related with the teaching in Ayat 31 of Surat Ali-Imran of the Holy Qur'an:--

"SAY: IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, FOLLOW ME, AND ALLAH WILL LOVE
           YOU AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS."

In otherwords, the way to become worthy of Allah's love is to follow Prohetic guidance. The goal of following this guidance is explained by a famous Hadith Qudsi in which the Prophet, Peace be upon him, quotes the words of Allah, Azzah Wa Jallah:--

"WHEN MY SERVANT APPROACHES ME THROUGH GOOD WORKS,
            THEN I LOVE HIM. WHEN I LOVE HIM, I AM THE HEARING WITH
            WHICH HE HEARS, THE EYE WITH WHICH HE SEES, THE HAND
            WITH WHICH HE GRASPS, AND THE FOOT WITH WHICH HE WALKS."

ALLAHU AKBAR!!  WA LIL-LAHIL HAMD.
ALLAHUMMA  SALLI ALAA  SAYYIDUNA MAHAMMAD, WA ALAA AHLIHI,
WA  ASHABIHI, WASALLAMA TASLIMAN KATHIRA ABADAA.

Last edited by Abu Zainab on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

zaharah

zaharah

"WHEN MY SERVANT APPROACHES ME THROUGH GOOD WORKS,
            THEN I LOVE HIM. WHEN I LOVE HIM, I AM THE HEARING WITH
            WHICH HE HEARS, THE EYE WITH WHICH HE SEES, THE HAND
            WITH WHICH HE GRASPS, AND THE FOOT WITH HE WALKS."

This alone brings tears.....ALLAHU AKBAR

Alhamdulillah Bro.Abu Zainab,  you post are always like a daily reminder.
Mashallah.
May Allah reward you and your family, and Be Pleased
In Sha Allah

Abu Zainab

Abu Zainab

Assalam alaykum,
I say Ameen to the Du'a above by our Moderator..... same to you and Members of this Forum.
Many Regards.

zaharah

zaharah

Brother's and Sister's of this forum,
Just to reflect on our Beloved Prophet alone brings a humble feeling to our souls.  He was every example we could ever think to be.

Blessing and Peace to Prophet Muhammad PBUH and his family as Allah Blessed Prophet Ibrahim and his family...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum