Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Strange names of cities in my country Vote_lcapStrange names of cities in my country Voting_barStrange names of cities in my country Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Strange names of cities in my country Vote_lcapStrange names of cities in my country Voting_barStrange names of cities in my country Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Strange names of cities in my country EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange names of cities in my country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange names of cities in my country Empty Strange names of cities in my country Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 am

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Nakkila

nakki = sausage

Would you like to live city called sausage?

Strange names of cities in my country Shocked

Varkaus = theft

this place have to be full of criminals, yes?

Kotka = eagle

Kokkola = bonfire

Hanko = pitch fork

Seinajoki = wall river

Also we have Nokia... mobile town?

Karkkila = karkki = sweet

town of sweets?

Strange names of cities in my country 178562__karkki

Outokumpu = strange mound

Hattula = hattu = hat

Strange names of cities in my country Hat

Kangasniemi = fabric cape