Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Vote_lcapWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Voting_barWelcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind

+3
dangata
zaharah
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Daily_10

Welcome Forum and Online members. Here you can unwind, pull up a chair and grab a newspaper. Order some coffee, tea or sparking water from the menu and chat about your Day or whatever topic that's hot:Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Paper10

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Menu10

https://puremotivation.forumotion.com

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Alaikum Full of Hopes, Mashallah sis how are u?

zaharah

zaharah

Hello Adm mashallah. Ramadan Muburak to you and your family

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Alhamdulillah Hey did you order some coffee or tea?
Thanks and I pray the same for you.

Order up
lol

zaharah

zaharah

Yes I'm having a glazed doughnut with iced mocha coffee. Very good. Thanks.
PM is looking great. Just praying for more members. Insha Allah

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Amen may Allah help us. Even with the members we have, Alhamdulillah.
I'm here moving post to their proper places and you are right it does look good here. Remember to hit us in the suggestion box for any new idea's and topics. Enjoy your sweets
ADM

zaharah

zaharah

Thanks. Will do....

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Alaikum Brother Dangata, Mashallah how are u? I'm here checking on some threads

dangata

dangata

Alhamdulillah Good to see you here.

zaharah

zaharah

Alhamdulillah. Brother would you like to order off menu? How was your Ramadan? I pray Allah accepts our Fast, Prayers and Dua's Insha Allah

dangata

dangata

hahaha yep can i have some coffe pls.

zaharah

zaharah

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Coffee%252Bcup Here you are. Help yourself to the creme and sugar. I found this in this evenings news paper. I will post the link. Check it out if you get a chance. May Allah reward your efforts. Back to work for me. Peace

West Nile-Related Deaths Confirmed in Texas, California
Two West Nile-related deaths were confirmed Tuesday 2,000 miles apart - the 11th confirmed this year in Dallas County, Texas, and the first in Fresno County, Calif.
Nationwide, there have been at least 26 deaths attributed to the West Nile virus this year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

http://news.yahoo.com/west-nile-related-deaths-confirmed-texas-california-220523524--abc-news-topstories.html

dangata

dangata

Thank you so much. Salam

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

walks in to order orange twist donut with coffee, black no creme. WEST NILE affraid quickly runs out to read

zaharah

zaharah

Hey Eboney chic. Lol. Porr u. Did that west nile scare u? Thanks for the PM. I'm here just checking in. Little tired from work. How r u?

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

lol oh ur here. Assalimu Alaikum sis. I'm fine I came and see u and sister Harb online and I sent PM's to u both. Yes that west nile is really bad this year as you know we had a very mild winter last year.

Last edited by EbonyRose on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

hey there u are. I came a little while ago and I see u and sister harb here so I sent out PM's. Im so tired as well. maybe we can order some sleepy time tea. LOL
yes dear that west nile is so bad this year. you and I both know we had really mild winter's last year

zaharah

zaharah

Ok order up. Lol. Yes we really did. The bugs r so bad

zaharah

zaharah

Lol. Ok I must run now. Gotta get to market before its dark. So nice to see u here @ same time. Finally. Have a wonderful night. Get some rest.
Peace

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

k u 2
PEACE to u as well

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Ok cup of herb tea might be ok before bed...

Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind  Offtobed

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

LOL oh sister harb what a nice and cute picture. I just love it so much. Reminds me of charlie brown cartoons when I was younger. How are you dear

Aisha

Aisha

Okay I see some sisters in the forum. Let me throw some cookie in to bake. Hey wait that for Sister Harb

EbonyRose

EbonyRose

lol make nice sugar cookies, Im sure if Zaharah comes back she would want Chocolate on top of chocolate, what about you Aisha what kind for you and sister Harb?

sister harb

sister harb
All-Star Member
All-Star Member

I NEVER say no to chocolate cookies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum