Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Vote_lcapWhy the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Voting_barWhy the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Vote_lcapWhy the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Voting_barWhy the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Full of hopes

Full of hopes

It's well known that the Shia curse Aisha, and the noble companions of the prophet such as Abu Baker, Omar, Otham, and the rest of the companions.

their most reliable books curse the companions.
I had Shia friends from Iran, and Iraq, and I heard some of them cursing Aisha , and Omar, I was offended.

Allah in the Qur'an , (48:29) paised the companions, and Allah praised them in other verses as well.

so why do the Shia curse them all time?

do they curse them because they were ture belivers?

or do they curse them because they spreaded Islam all over the world ?

how could the Shia be true muslims if they curse the "mothers of believers", and the noble companions of the prophet, while Allah praised them in the Quran?! don't they believe in what Allah said in the Quran?

don't tell me that they Shia don't curse them, they curse them all the time, I have seen lectures (video) by one of their famous scholars, and he was cursing the companions and Aisha

Allah in the Quran said:

[48:29] Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the Messenger of Allâh. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurât (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, and then becomes thick and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers, that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allâh has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islâmic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).

Why the Shia curse Aisha, and the companions of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with them)?!? 755944

Mila

Mila

I did not know that they cursed the companions and the mothers of the believers.

I think I read a hadith that the prophet pbuh said dont abuse my companions for if they gave in zakat and you gave in zakat the zakat that my companions give would be worth more Allah forgive me if I am wrong it was either this that I said or something similar

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum