Pure Motivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Motivation

To Motivate

Our Brothers and Sisters Only Groups have now been made private. If you wish to join you must click on the usergroup link and apply.
Top posters
zaharah (1191)
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Vote_lcapProphet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Voting_barProphet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Vote_rcap 
dangata (623)
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Vote_lcapProphet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Voting_barProphet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Vote_rcap 
sister harb (539)
nazleen (506)
Aisha (368)
EbonyRose (352)
Full of hopes (172)
Mila (144)
Tabu (108)
Abu Zainab (104)

Latest topics
» Pardon and Forgive.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:09 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Similitude Of Good Actions.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 4:17 am by Abu Zainab

» Tafsir al-Jalalayn.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am by Abu Zainab

» And To Allah We Shall Return.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:23 pm by Abu Zainab

» Thought Of Ayat 43, Surat Furqan?
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm by Abu Zainab

» Worldly Life: So Insignificant!!
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:57 am by Abu Zainab

» Ayat 55 of Surat Ta-Ha and Our Creation.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:43 am by Abu Zainab

» The Ruh and Allah's Secret Ocean.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am by Abu Zainab

» Amazing Quotes.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am by Abu Zainab

» High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm by Abu Zainab

» Be On Your Guard...
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm by Abu Zainab

» The Sadaqa (Charity) We Give Daily.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm by Abu Zainab

» Shortcuts To Paradise/Jannah.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am by Abu Zainab

» Welcome to the Daily Grind where you can unwind
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm by sister harb

» Consider Ayat 46 of Surat Kahfi.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawheed In Summary.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm by Abu Zainab

» Inspiration For Excellent Action.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 pm by Abu Zainab

» Remembering Death.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am by Abu Zainab

»  Just A Minute !!
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm by Abu Zainab

» His Heart Never Sleeps.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Of Scrupulousness and Little Laughter.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm by Abu Zainab

» Do You Know The Qur'an?
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm by Abu Zainab

» Signs Of The Sweetness Of Imaan.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm by Abu Zainab

» Seeking The Beloved.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 pm by Abu Zainab

» Mind That Food and Drink.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm by Abu Zainab

» ALLAH: The Supreme Name.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 pm by Abu Zainab

» Tawbah is Obligatory.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:42 am by Abu Zainab

» Cookie Pizza
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am by sister harb

» Prophethood As A Circle.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am by Abu Zainab

» Benefit of Turmeric
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm by zaharah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

zaharah

zaharah

2Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 pm

zaharah

zaharah

3Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 00020344Very disgusting to make video on our beloved Prophet.
They don't have anything else to do. I still remember the movie :Fitna".
Very sad and very dusgusssssssssting.

4Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 pm

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Alaikum my Dear precious Sister Nazleen. May this message find you in the bliss of Allah, In Sha Allah.

Sister I am so sorry this offended you from my heart. I posted only after viewing and wanted to teach my son who at the time was 7 of our Beloved Prophet PBUH. This video was approved by the council of Al-Azhar Al-Sharief Islamic Research Academy and The Supreme Islamic Shiite Council of Lebanon. According to Islamic requirement the personage of Prophet Muhammad SAW. is not a part of this. Please let me know if I am wrong and this will be discussed with the administration promptly In Sha Allah. Thanks sister for your Love of our BELOVED PROPHET P.B.U.H

Zaharah

5Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Salam sister Zaharah
Excuse me sister, It was my mistake really for misunderstood the cartoon movie.
After viewing one more time the movie,. then i undestood there was nothing wrong in it, dear sister.
Pls excuse me. Kiss you sister . kiss your son also for me.
Keep fine and strong sister.

6Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Salam-3Sister Zaharah
, Once again, I apologise, sorry if i have offended you.
I have not really understand the movie frankly speaking.
I am not so well today.
Here it's cold and am sick (headaches. and pain everywhere)
Sorry sister. Tomorrow is jummah, i 'll pray for you and your family. ameem
By the way sister, where are the other members?
salam sister. kiss your son for me. May i know his name
I have two daughters, sister.
Their names are Ashleen and Inshirah.

7Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 pm

zaharah

zaharah

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie All_is10

Oh sis All is well. That's why it's good to talk and discuss things esp in this forum. It's good that others see how well we all should behave and get alone and help each other learn. As far as the members I have no idea. Even me I was away for months because of working so much. I do know many members work and attend Grad school and have busy lives. I am in serious prayer for them all to come back. What we do is for the sake of Allah. I appreciate you so much for helping us build the Deen for the sake of Allah. I appreciate the other members as well. May Allah help us to help each other.

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Bighug10
salam sis please invite members and friends that you know, it will help a lot

8Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 5c1269912c717a38fd8ad5c2d1d3b3dd53d90787

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Syahadat1

9Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Aisha

Aisha

Mashallah sister Nazleen and my dear Zaharah. It's nice to see you 2 discuss this issue. I didnt want to watch any movie that was against our teachings. But I have seen the Message and It made me cry good tears that our Beloved Prophet PBUH was not shown in any way. I will watch the movie with my kids and nieces Insha Allah

Great to see you all again hijab

10Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:21 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 84416e417fcfc8886a8bef52b991f96677c45114
sister Aisha.
Happy you are back,
Pls keep the forum active. and do come often here.

Good to have you back!

11Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Welcom
to the forum, sisters Zaharah and Aisha. I'm glad you are here.. I hope that your
stay here beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we
benefit from each other., This will greatly enhance our understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Post-1-1102388849

12Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Islamic18xu8

13Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 pm

zaharah

zaharah

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Foru10

Wow Mashallah sis from your sister Zaharah, here are some fresh flowers to put on the table for our juice. Let's keep a smile on our faces and pray Allah bless us with good people here that post for the sake of Allah

hijab

14Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Aisha

Aisha

sister Aisha.
Happy you are back,
Pls keep the forum active. and do come often here.
by: Nazleen Salams

Thanks so much sister for a warm welcome. I come as often as I can. I really love it here and want others to come. I will invite others as I can but it's not that many Muslims where I live.
Are you enjoying your time here? Thank you so much for a nice beautiful picture and may you be blessed.

15Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Aisha

Aisha

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Bread10

Nazleen and Zaharah is this a party?

Hummmm let's see, we have some fresh juice and fresh flowers. Im brings some fresh bread. What else do we need?

16Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 am

nazleen

All-Star Member
All-Star Member

Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Wb10
It' a a pleasure to have you here, sister Aisha. Mahaallah (What a beautiful name you have sister).
Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 773261 Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 773261 Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 773261 flower Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 574778 Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie 574778welcome my dear sister. Sister Zaharah and I welcome you from the bottom of our heart HERE ON THIS FORUM. WE REALLY MISSED YOU SISTER. PLS DO COME HERE OFTEN.

17Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad (saw) cartoon movie Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm

zaharah

zaharah

Assalimu Alaikum sisters, wow Nazleen our sister is back with us In Sha Allah. Sister we do welcome you with open arms. Oh sis you always post the cuties faces and pic's is really admire that about you. LOL so cute.
I pray we can ALL invite friends here, mashallah. Allah knows best
LOVE u ALL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum